12 Classes from January to November
EDP Brochure Registration
The Executive Development Program (EDP) is a comprehensive yearlong course designed to cultivate the next generation of banking leaders. It is an ideal opportunity for aspiring executives to step up their career and for institutions to invest in the strong bank leaders of tomorrow.
Exceptional instructors, with years of industry insights and experience, facilitate interactive course sessions that focus on the important economic, regulatory, and competitive pressures facing the industry today, including:
- Bank Evolution
- Leading Yourself: Building Credibility, Competence and Confidence
- Understanding Bank Financial Statements
- Bank Profitability
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Fintech
- Credit and Risk Review
- Asset Liability Management
- Legislation and Politics
- Audit and Compliance
- Leadership Collaboration and Communication
- Effective Interpersonal Conflict and Principled Negotiation
- Credibility and Ethics
Bankers participating in EDP are provided with:
- A convenient schedule designed with the busy professional in mind. Classes take place once a month over a twelve-month course period and only 6-8 hours of homework prior to each class.
- One-on-one mentoring program with a self-selected bank executive.
- Many opportunities to network with class peers, as well as program alumni.
- Practical skills and lessons that can be put into immediate practice.
- A solid foundation for their career and an excellent precursor to financial educational opportunities such as the Pacific Coast Banking School.
For more information, contact Becky Wilkes, 801-214-7724, email@example.com