Enter Conference Here
October 27-29, 2020
As compliance expectations continue to soar, keeping up with the latest regulatory changes and compliance issues can be more than a full time job. The UBA Virtual Compliance Conference offers compliance professionals in-depth, content-rich discussions that address critically important topics. This year’s virtual conference will feature a wide variety of general and breakout sessions—led by industry experts and regulators—designed to help compliance professionals stay current with and function confidently in the rapidly changing regulatory environment.
Registration fees are a per bank price.
Click here for one attendee registration.
Click here for two attendees registration.
Click here for unlimited attendees registration.
For the preliminary schedule click here.
Topics to be Covered
- Bankers for Good (#Bankers4Good)
- What Can a Global Pandemic Teach Us About Incident Response, Recovery, and Continuity?
- Third Party Risk Management
- Developing a FinTech Compliance Roadmap
- Reg E: Errors & Dispute
- Ten Pearls of HR Law Wisdom to Treasure During the COVID Era
- Tips for a successful Compliance Officer
- Making Your CMS Greater Than the Sum of its Parts
- Social Media & Digital Risk
- HMDA Advanced Lessons
- BSA Update
- FCRA Disputes
- What Does a Comprehensive/Robust Compliance Testing Program Look Like?
- Complaint Management
- Stump the Experts
- Compliance Officer Roundtable
- Madden and True Lending
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Steve Bowe
- Denyette DePierro
- David Dickinson
- Kevin Edwards
- Julia A. Gutierrez
- Howard Headlee
- Carley L. Herrick
- Lourdes Johnson
- Tracey Levandoski
- Steve Manderscheid
- Elizabeth Madlem
- Robert Marx
- Matt McQueen
- Jerod Moyer
- Mike O'Brien
- Diane Passey
- George Sutton
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for compliance officers, loan administration personnel, loan operations personnel, lenders, auditors, senior level officers, and others who have the responsibility of meeting the regulatory compliance requirements covered in these conference topics. The content is structured for all levels of experience.
The American Bankers Association (ABA) Professional Certifications has approved the 2020 UBA Virtual Compliance Conference for 2.75 CAFP, 5 CERP, 17.5 CRCM CE credits. The credits will be issued on a per day basis and will be broken out as follows:
Day 1 - 1.5 CAFP, 2.75 CERP, 6.25 CRCM
Day 2 - 1.25 CAFP, 2.25 CERP, 6.25 CRCM
Day 3 - 5 CRCM
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors