Utah Bankers Association Members
- $1,250 standard booth space (10X8)
- $1,500 larger booth (14X8)
- $1,500 standard booth space (10X8)
- $1,750 larger booth (14X8)
Included in Fees
- Exhibit booth with draped table
- Two exhibit booth representatives
- Two side chairs and identification sign
- Welcome reception and dinner for booth representatives
- Monday breakfast in exhibit hall and networking lunch for booth representatives
- Wireless internet access is available no additional charge.
- Additional booth representatives - $250 per person
- Upgrade to a full convention registration (Sunday - Wednesday) - $325 per person
Based on our history, exhibit space will sell out. We will receive reservations provided space is available. The deadline to be guaranteed a listing on convention signage is May 21, 2021.
The UBA will assign booth spaces, making every effort to avoid placement next to a direct competitor & accommodating booth preference where possible. Marquis sponsors receive first priority of booth reservation. Diamond and Platinum sponsors receive priority placement of booths.
To encourage delegates to visit every booth, a drawing for a grand prize valued at $1,000 is scheduled for Monday, June 28, during lunch. Exhibitors who wish to award additional prizes at the same time must coordinate the details with Sara Matute at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibit Service Contractor
3694 S 500 W, Ste A
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Contact: Rich Stewart
Arrangements for insured shipping and delivery of exhibit materials can be made through Design West at the address above. Utah Bankers accepts no responsibility for any materials shipped directly to Sun Valley resort.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Exhibitors are required to observe the following schedule
- Sunday, June 27, 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 28, 7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, June 27, 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Exhibitor Orientation, Sunday, June 27, 1:30 p.m. Registration Desk.
- Materials shipped in advance through Design West will be placed in assigned booth space.
- Monday, June 28, 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Our valued business partners are encouraged to take advantage of the many other opportunities to network with participants, such as the general sessions, optional activities, and meal functions on Sunday and Monday. Business partners are asked to avoid hosting any separate events during the regular convention functions.
Please make hotel reservations by contacting Sun Valley Reservations directly at 1-800-786-8259 or email email@example.com. Online reservations can be made at https://www.sunvalley.com/trip-planner/groups/0621UBAN. Ask for rooms under the Utah Bankers Association room block for contracted rates.
Convention name badges are required in the exhibitor area and at all convention functions. All individuals staffing an exhibit booth must be a registered exhibitor to receive a name badge.