2021 AG OUTLOOK AND Virtual CONFERENCE
March 23, 2021 | 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
With the many challenges facing ag producers and agribusiness owners today, we as bankers are looking for guidance as we move forward in the new year. The UBA 2021 Virtual Ag Conference and USU Outlook will highlight outstanding speakers to help attendees gain insight on local, regional, national and global issues affecting the industry in the current environment.
preliminary sessions (Subject to change)
- Address from Commissioner Craig Buttars, Utah Department of Agriculture and Food
- Global Agriculture Update and Outlook, Brett Stuart, Global AgriTrends
- UDAF Animal Industry Update, Leann Hunting, Utah Department of Agriculture and Food
- Farm Bill Update, Paul Pace, USDA Farm Service Agency
- UCC Filings, Scott Whittaker, Manager of Record, Division of Corporations and Commercial Code
- Annual USU Ag Outlook presented by Utah State University, including
- Market Outlook for Cattle, Hay and Small Grains, Ryan Larsen and Dillon Feuz, USU Extension Specialists
- Current Political Climate and its Impact on Ag, Brandon Willis, USU Agricultural Policy and Law
- Range Conditions and the Impact of a 2021 Drought on Future Conditions, Eric Thacker, USU Range Specialist
- Draught Conditions and Tools to Monitor Water and Drought Situations, Anastasia Thayer, USU Water and Climate Specialist
1 Registration: $150
2 Registrations: $300
3+ (unlimited): $400
- Individual registration click here
- To purchase a two-person registration pass click here
- To purchase an unlimited registration pass, click here
- Once your bank has purchased a two-person or unlimited pass, click here to register
If your bank has purchased an unlimited registration pass but you do not have a UBA profile, please contact Sara Matute, firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
There will be no refunds for cancellations received after March 10th. Substitutions are always welcome and encouraged. All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted in written format prior to the event.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSOR